Monday 13 October 2008

Fuck off!!!

        Now what? What are you trying to do? If you want to sick, go ahead! If you don't want to, then don't act like that! I have many things to worry about, instead of suffering under your uncomfortable. So, just LEAVE ME ALONE!

        When will you stop it? Ever since you brought me to shitland, you made me a different person. Surprise huh? I guess you can't believe what you did. You threw all the things away and came all the way to shitland, but you got nothing, and still keep throwing things away. Why were you so sure about coming to shitland, but so uncertain for now?

        What the hell d'you want? You want to end up the way you want? No, I guess not, 'cause I'll do it my way. If you still don't make a move, I'll make it for you, at a right time...

No comments: