Sunday 17 January 2010

Tranquility before the war

        Okay, I admit that this isn't the right time for this space, that I should come to this space in some other time.

        But I just can't help it. Everytime I can't move a step forward, I'll choose a way out, either on my left or on my right. Usually, things just end up with I find out that I'm moving horizontally. I know I suppose to move vertically, of course, but I just can't help it.

        Four subjects in two days, it's kind of like a war. Examination is always a war for me, no exception. I'm suppose to be in full of tension, and in great anxiousness. However, I feel nothing now. That is quite surprising me.

        I guess, the only conclusion I can make is that my brain is lagged, or is downed. Why? Well... since I say my brain is downed, how can I think of it?

No comments: